Saturday, October 06, 2012

No Sugar No Alcohol 52 Days - Days 4 & 5

Sorry I had a busy Thursday and Friday and couldn't hop on here.

Thursday
Breakfast: Oatmeal with thinly sliced granny smith apples (LOVE Apples in the fall) and lots of cinnamon.....always tricks my mind.

Lunch: Turkey sandwich on Ezekiel bread.

Afternoon:  Decaf Latte

Dinner: Salad with cranberries, guacamole and tacos.  Went to a local place that uses all organic foods.  I was able to ask chef about ingredients and get what I needed.


Friday
Breakfast: Eggs and an Apple

Mid Morning:  I was teaching art and about to collapse.  HA HA. Boys had some bread read label no sugar ate a chunk.

Lunch:  Turkey Sandwich and handful of sunflower seeds.

Dinner: Home made pizza.  We did have to track down a different sauce....as our usual had sugar.


I am gearing up for next week.  Have some new recipes to try out and looking forward to it.  Finally feel better again.

I weighed myself on Monday when we started and today I am down TWO Pounds!!!  Happy about that.  Might be no sugar might be the fact that I didn't have much of an appetite while I was sick.  Who knows.....I'm just glad it is gone and hope it doesn't come back.  HA HA

EDIT***  These were getting tiresome to me.  HA HA.  I will instead try to compile a list of fav things I ate or did in the week to post here.  Cause everything I eat is boring.  HA HA.  On a note as of Friday I have lost 5lbs......I must have been eating a LOT more sugar than I realized.  I will try to post some recipes I made this week and some things I have been using to replace the comfort of food.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails