Wednesday, October 03, 2012

No Sugar No Alcohol 52 Days - Day 3

Today was the first day I really wanted sugar....BAD.  I finished school a little early with the kids today and all I wanted was a chocolate bar.  I felt a little batty.  So I grabbed a handful of almonds and a mug of hot water with lemon and sat down to work on a project I am really excited about.   It worked.  I got so absorbed in my project I forgot about the chocolate.  Win.

So besides that afternoon snack today I ate:

Breakfast:  Egg sandwich on bread with no sugar of course

Lunch:  Leftovers (veggie pasta)

Dinner:  Steak, mashed potatoes and carrots.  We are able to feed our whole family of seven on two steaks we just emphasis veggies at dinner.

I feel satisfied.  Afternoon and evening are usually my two low points where I want sugar.  Tonight I don't feel it anymore.  I feel satisfied.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails