No Sugar No Alcohol 52 Days - Day 2
Still feeling pretty weak. No voice....nice to be typing instead of talking.
Today I ate:
Breakfast: The cinnamon apple fridge oatmeal that I posted below....minus the honey
Lunch: Baked sweet potato with butter and an apple with natural PB
Dinner: Sweet Aaron made dinner (I finished school and literally hit a wall and hid in my room with the baby. It was a long day but we rocked school....even with me losing my voice....I just hurt there now.) He made rice with chicken and veg stir fry. Okay the soy sauce at TJ use to have sugar in it....but it doesn't anymore. Or at least the one we got there.... Exciting.
I still don't have much of an appetite....I probably get more creative when feeling better again. :) Excited that we have over 30 people participating with us this year that I know of. We have a great start to a FB group going on with tips, encouragement etc. I think it is going to be fun this year.
I hate not having pics on post....so boring. I took a pic of sweet potatoes but you know its just mush hee hee. So instead I will post our last day eating sugar....we were making a huge batch of pumpkin scones and Kade decided to turn on the mixer on high when I was across the kitchen heading out the door to call the big boys from the tree house. I have never seen the kitchen aid put that much out. It was like a bomb. Kade was scared and started crying. I laughed. Couldn't help it. He said he would never touch the mixer again....poor kid.
Today I ate:
Breakfast: The cinnamon apple fridge oatmeal that I posted below....minus the honey
Lunch: Baked sweet potato with butter and an apple with natural PB
Dinner: Sweet Aaron made dinner (I finished school and literally hit a wall and hid in my room with the baby. It was a long day but we rocked school....even with me losing my voice....I just hurt there now.) He made rice with chicken and veg stir fry. Okay the soy sauce at TJ use to have sugar in it....but it doesn't anymore. Or at least the one we got there.... Exciting.
I still don't have much of an appetite....I probably get more creative when feeling better again. :) Excited that we have over 30 people participating with us this year that I know of. We have a great start to a FB group going on with tips, encouragement etc. I think it is going to be fun this year.
I hate not having pics on post....so boring. I took a pic of sweet potatoes but you know its just mush hee hee. So instead I will post our last day eating sugar....we were making a huge batch of pumpkin scones and Kade decided to turn on the mixer on high when I was across the kitchen heading out the door to call the big boys from the tree house. I have never seen the kitchen aid put that much out. It was like a bomb. Kade was scared and started crying. I laughed. Couldn't help it. He said he would never touch the mixer again....poor kid.




No comments:
Post a Comment