Monday, May 06, 2013

Whoa....I am falling off the Wagon

Its been forever.  I have been busy living life.  I am hoping to get back to writing here soon....actually I am in the process of working on a new little space.

Our family is doing well.  Everyone is growing up.....a little too fast.  We recently took a very fun trip for Spring break.  I lost one of my cards.  First time ever to do that.  Still crying over it.  So all the pics from the first half of the trip are gone but I do have phone pics of which I am grateful.  Anyhow I'll be posting more here in the next few days/weeks as I am working on them.  Here is one of my favorites from one of my most favorite places in the world....Yosemite.

In the meantime I am adding a link to my public instagram account on the sidebar.


2 comments:

anne said...

I feel ya. Trying to get back into it too :)

Shannon Dorsey said...

It's important to get back on track.

Related Posts with Thumbnails