Friday, August 31, 2012

New Non Phone Pics Loading Up

I have been unable to load pics off my camera for months.  My computer was having issues.  I have had a used (new to me computer) for awhile but have not had time to transfer things and set it up.  Well that has been my project the last couple days.  I have the essentials and I will transfer what else I need as I need it.  I am beyond excited to have access to photos from my camera and not have to only share iphone photos.  While I am grateful I have had the phone to share on FB and Instagram and here the last few months it  just doesn't satisfy me like my D700.  Have to say I don't know how people with the new Nikon camera are surviving if they have old computers cause man those files are big.  Was the first time ever a new camera came out and I didn't want it.  Was happy about that too.  HA HA....since I have no money.

So right now I have some major cards loading up..........stay tuned.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails